Loselose (lo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation v., lost, los•ing.
- to come to be without (something in one's possession or care), through accident, theft, etc., so that there is little or no prospect of recovery: I'm sure I've merely misplaced my hat, not lost it.
- to fail inadvertently to retain (something) in such a way that it cannot be immediately recovered: I just lost a dime under this sofa.
- to suffer the deprivation of: to lose one's job; to lose one's life.
- to be bereaved of by death: to lose a sister.
- to fail to keep, preserve, or maintain: to lose one's balance; to lose one's figure.
- (of a clock or watch) to run slower by: The watch loses three minutes a day.
- to give up;
forfeit the possession of: to lose a fortune at the gaming table.
- to get rid of: to lose one's fear of the dark; to lose weight.
- to bring to destruction or ruin (usually used passively): Ship and crew were lost.
- to condemn to hell;
- to have slip from sight, hearing, attention, etc.: to lose him in the crowd.
- to stray from or become ignorant of (one's way, directions, etc.): to lose one's bearings.
- to leave far behind in a pursuit, race, etc.;
outstrip: She managed to lose the other runners on the final lap of the race.
- to use to no purpose;
waste: to lose time in waiting.
- to fail to have, get, catch, etc.;
miss: to lose a bargain.
- to fail to win (a prize, stake, etc.): to lose a bet.
- to be defeated in (a game, lawsuit, battle, etc.): He has lost very few cases in his career as a lawyer.
- to cause the loss of: The delay lost the battle for them.
- to let (oneself ) go astray, miss the way, etc.: We lost ourselves in the woods.
- to allow (oneself ) to become absorbed or engrossed in something and oblivious to all else: I had lost myself in thought.
- (of a physician) to fail to preserve the life of (a patient).
- (of a woman) to fail to be delivered of (a live baby) because of miscarriage, complications in childbirth, etc.
- to suffer loss: to lose on a contract.
- to suffer defeat or fail to win, as in a contest, race, or game: We played well, but we lost.
- to depreciate in effectiveness or in some other essential quality: a classic that loses in translation.
- (of a clock, watch, etc.) to run slow.
- lose face. See face (def. 30).
- lose out, to suffer defeat or loss;
fail to obtain something desired: He got through the preliminaries, but lost out in the finals.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Lossloss (lôs, los),USA pronunciation n.
- detriment, disadvantage, or deprivation from failure to keep, have, or get: to bear the loss of a robbery.
- something that is lost: The painting was the greatest loss from the robbery.
- an amount or number lost: The loss of life increased each day.
- the state of being deprived of or of being without something that one has had: the loss of old friends.
- death, or the fact of being dead: to mourn the loss of a grandparent.
- the accidental or inadvertent losing of something dropped, misplaced, stolen, etc.: to discover the loss of a document.
- a losing by defeat;
failure to win: the loss of a bet.
- failure to make good use of something, as time;
- failure to preserve or maintain: loss of engine speed at high altitudes.
- destruction or ruin: the loss of a ship by fire.
- a thing or a number of related things that are lost or destroyed to some extent: Most buildings in the burned district were a total loss.
- the losing of soldiers by death, capture, etc.
- Often, losses. the number of soldiers so lost.
- [Insurance.]occurrence of an event, as death or damage of property, for which the insurer makes indemnity under the terms of a policy.
- a measure of the power lost in a system, as by conversion to heat, expressed as a relation between power input and power output, as the ratio of or difference between the two quantities.
- at a loss:
- at less than cost;
at a financial loss.
- in a state of bewilderment or uncertainty;
perplexed: We are completely at a loss for an answer to the problem.
Hello there, this attachment is about Lose Baby Weight-15kg Loss ( C Section Weight Loss #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 912 x 912. It's file size is just 86 KB. Wether You desired to download This image to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: C Section Weight Loss.
Lumber surfaces you will find so many different colors outthere available in the market I am certain something is to complement manufacturers to also the wildest suggestions. Although being imaginative and pressing the limits of traditional-style is always welcome while in the interior-design industry is still crucial to follow along with directions and certain principles to prevent a number of the Lose Baby Weight-15kg Loss ( C Section Weight Loss #2) trend that is faults uncomfortable.
Under you will uncover some noteworthy although simple ideas when deciding on the C Section Weight Loss to your inside to keep in mind.
Brown hot silver and wood tones that are reddish is likely to make your place cozy. Dreary flooring and bright will make your bedroom roomy. In the event the ability to disguise a small dent and scrapes really are a must select organic tinted wood floor in matt end. Do not forget that the colors must match distinction and one another. A floor can't have equivalent hues as furniture and surfaces.
Stay away from dim flooring in a little area with black walls - it'll produce the room more dense and depressing (observe how surfaces made from dark timber). Dark shades bring out the heat of another aspects of decor. For surfaces and light-colored floors ceilings go in rooms with low.
Shade, structure and the room size of the coloring of the furniture, large ceilings along with the surfaces should be your thought when selecting hues for your ground. For the final style to be successful must be supporting colors. The flooring that is new must fit the present timber surfaces to maintain the house's honesty and flow.
Dark and dark shades are a preferred choice for painters' broadcasters, contemporary stylish and decorations. Dirty if you favor a classic search organic timber or standard brown coloring that is excellent. Color degree and striking (numerous shades-of crimson: oak and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same coloring) that's perfect for professional decorations, offices and other huge spaces where a floor becomes a central element of the decoration.
There is no better approach to establish along with of the floor as opposed to taking a look at the taste spot in sun light whilst the Lose Baby Weight-15kg Loss ( C Section Weight Loss #2) photos and digital area coordinator can provide a broad notion of exactly what the ultimate consequence could be.