Internal Revenue Service.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Westwest (west),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the left when facing north, corresponding to the point where the sun is seen to set. Abbr.: W
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction, esp. the western part of the U.S., as distinguished from the East: a vacation trip through the West.
- (cap.) the western part of the world, as distinguished from the East or Orient;
- (cap.) the non-Communist countries of Western Europe and the Americas.
- directed or proceeding toward the west.
- coming from the west: a west wind.
- lying toward or situated in the west.
- [Eccles.]designating, lying toward, or in that part of a church opposite to and farthest from the altar.
- to, toward, or in the west: The car headed west.
- from the west: The wind blew west.
- go west, [Informal.]to die.
Palmpalm1 (päm),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the inner surface of the hand that extends from the wrist to the bases of the fingers.
- the corresponding part of the forefoot of an animal.
- the part of a glove covering this part of the hand.
- Also called sailmaker's palm. a stiff rawhide or metal shield worn over this part of the hand by sailmakers to serve as a thimble.
- a linear measure of from 3 to 4 inches (7½–10 centimeters), based on the breadth of the hand.
- a linear measure of from 7 to 10 inches (17½–25 centimeters), based on the length of the hand.
- the flat, expanded part of the horn or antler of a deer.
- a flat, widened part at the end of an armlike projection.
- the blade of an oar.
- the inner face of an anchor fluke. See diag. under anchor.
- (loosely) an anchor fluke.
- a flat-topped bearing member at the head of a stanchion.
- grease someone's palm, to give money to, esp. as a bribe: Before any work could begin, it was necessary to grease the superintendent's palm.
- to conceal in the palm, as in cheating at cards or dice or in juggling.
- to pick up stealthily.
- to hold in the hand.
- to impose (something) fraudulently (usually fol. by on or upon): to palm stolen jewels on someone.
- to touch or stroke with the palm or hand.
- to shake hands with.
- [Basketball.]to grip (the ball) momentarily with the hand in the act of dribbling.
- palm off, to dispose of by deception, trickery, or fraud;
substitute (something) with intent to deceive: Someone had palmed off a forgery on the museum officials.
Beachbeach (bēch),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
- the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach.
- to haul or run onto a beach: We beached the ship to save it.
- to make inoperative or unemployed.
Ourour (ouər, ou′ər; unstressed är),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of we used as an attributive adjective): Our team is going to win. Do you mind our going on ahead?Cf. ours.
Howdy there, this photo is about Irs Office West Palm Beach #3 Our Blog Postings. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1202 x 805. This blog post's file size is only 226 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Irs Office West Palm Beach.
How do you choose the Irs Office West Palm Beach #3 Our Blog Postings that is best? As we learn, the function of the kitchen table will support the features of the home home. This table's living isn't only useful as a mix of cooking, but also an effect about the design of the kitchen produced. In evaluating the pros and cons as a result of huge kitchen countertop product at this time, choose the best state your experience.
Essentially, your kitchen desk can be claimed good quality if it has a strong construction, easy to clear, beautiful, stain resistant, tough, temperature resistant, and easy maintenance. But ofcourse none of the resources that service all the above traits. Therefore, you should adjust to the situations while in the kitchen, where the elements that should be featured.