Bringbring (bring),USA pronunciation v.t., brought, bring•ing.
- to carry, convey, conduct, or cause (someone or something) to come with, to, or toward the speaker: Bring the suitcase to my house. He brought his brother to my office.
- to cause to come to or toward oneself;
attract: Her scream brought the police. He brought honor to his family by his heroism.
- to cause to occur or exist: The medication brought instant relief.
- to cause to come into a particular position, state, or effect: to bring the car to a stop.
- to cause to appear or occur in the mind;
evoke or recall: The letter brought her memories of youth.
- to persuade, convince, compel, or induce: She couldn't bring herself to sell the painting.
- to sell for;
fetch: These lamps will bring a good price.
- to commence: to bring an action for damages.
- bring about, to accomplish;
cause: Land reform brought about a great change in the lives of the common people.
- bring around or round:
- to convince of a belief or opinion;
persuade: I think we can bring him around to agreeing with the plan.
- to restore to consciousness, as after a faint.
- to bring as a visitor: They brought around a new employee this morning.
- bring down:
- to injure, capture, or kill: He brought down several ducks on his last hunting trip.
- to lessen;
reduce: I won't buy that lamp unless they bring down the price.
- [Slang.]to cause to be in low spirits;
depress: The bad news brought him down.
- bring forth:
- to give birth to;
bear: to bring forth a son.
- to give rise to;
introduce: to bring forth a proposal for reducing costs.
- bring forward:
- to bring to view;
- to present for consideration;
adduce: to bring forward an opinion.
- bring in:
- to yield, as profits or income: My part-time job doesn't bring in much, but I enjoy it.
- to present officially;
submit: The jury brought in its verdict.
- to cause to operate or yield: They brought in a gusher on his property.
- to present for consideration, approval, etc.;
introduce: She brought in six new members last month.
- bring off, to accomplish, carry out, or achieve (something): He brought off his speech with ease.
- bring on:
- to cause to happen or exist;
bring about: This incident will surely bring on a crisis.
- to introduce;
cause to appear: Bring on the clowns.
- bring out:
- to expose;
- to make noticeable or conspicuous in a contrast.
- to publish, as a book or play.
- to introduce officially into society: to bring out a debutante.
- bring to:
- to bring back to consciousness;
- [Naut.]to head (a vessel) close to or into the wind so as to halt.
- bring up:
- to care for during childhood;
- to introduce or mention for attention, discussion, action, or consideration.
- to vomit.
- to stop or cause to stop quickly: to bring up a car at the curb.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to cause to halt, as by lowering an anchor or running aground;
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Bring Kyron Home #2 View Full SizeThe .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1884 x 1413. This image's file size is just 230 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Bring Kyron Home.
On the other-hand, lately we love the property that is classic. Effectively, while you have old heritage house parents, why not enhance it to check more elegant. Bring Kyron Home #2 View Full SizeThe . character already owned. How to change it to make it new fortunate and more modern if granted, that you have a stained glass in the home the glass may be worth quite expensive. To become the principal concentration stunning, pick a shade colour that is natural for the walls around it.
If you choose to utilize wallpaper wallpaper using a pattern like the minimalist geometric forms.Usually there's a indentation across the window within the house that is old. To be able to stay subjected, put blinds to the shape of the window sills. But Bring Kyron Home #2 View Full SizeThe . may reduce luxurious and the aesthetic in a tiny screen. Employ only curtains typically, but created open. Another scenario should you feel quite bad condition screen, then a blinds should be positioned beyond your figure and cover.
Drapery long before the underside will also produce an appearance more lavish interior. One of the things that might seem ugly is just about the shelves of aged had started porous and aging. Substitute with open racks of lumber, can be solid wood. Exhibit also classic components you have. Open cabinets will even give a contemporary minimalist feel that house that is old doesn't seem like a gallery.