Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Office Furniture ( College Dorm Furniture #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1004 x 671. It's file size is just 69 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: College Dorm Furniture.
Are you having trouble determining which lights will undoubtedly be selected for your Office Furniture ( College Dorm Furniture #5), or simply the most effective lighting design for-you? Effectively, nowadays is the lucky time since we'll give you on how-to choose the perfect lighting for your bedroom, four incredible tips! Bedside lamps are a necessity in almost any room.
Nonetheless, it is sometimes inadequate, which means you should think about it to take into account just how many plainly illuminated locations you should have within your bedroom. You'll be able to opt for distinct techniques and opt for a little wall sconce or possibly a lamp as your bedroom light.
The important thing is always to select the option that best suits your requirements whether their space or aesthetics is connected. It's very important to choose why the precise lighting is put below rather than there.