Collegecol•lege (kol′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution of higher learning, esp. one providing a general or liberal arts education rather than technical or professional training. Cf. university.
- a constituent unit of a university, furnishing courses of instruction in the liberal arts and sciences, usually leading to a bachelor's degree.
- an institution for vocational, technical, or professional instruction, as in medicine, pharmacy, agriculture, or music, often a part of a university.
- an endowed, self-governing association of scholars incorporated within a university, as at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge in England.
- a similar corporation outside a university.
- the building or buildings occupied by an institution of higher education.
- the administrators, faculty, and students of a college.
- (in Britain and Canada) a private secondary school.
- an organized association of persons having certain powers and rights, and performing certain duties or engaged in a particular pursuit: The electoral college formally selects the president.
- a company;
- Also called collegium. a body of clergy living together on a foundation for religious service or similar activity.
- a prison.
Dormdorm (dôrm),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Hi peoples, this image is about College Dorm Room Furniture ( College Dorm Furniture #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1102 x 735. This blog post's file size is only 101 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: College Dorm Furniture.
On how to choose the College Dorm Room Furniture ( College Dorm Furniture #2), because of some reason, before selecting blinds for that areas within your home, these more detailed elaboration tips. Usually we put up curtains at home and recognized that the curtain is too modest or too large for the window. Thus begin to assess the dimension of one's space screen prior to buy curtains, this knowledge truly don't want you back. Assess the screen sometimes the window itself's size or width.
When the drapes is likely to be useful for bedrooms, the versions curtains holding down may be the most appropriate. As the living room the College Dorm Furniture are sized bear may be the best suited for.
Not just that, where the window is found, we truly need and to gauge the measurements of the wall. That is to find out whether you'll need a model of superior curtains hanging right down to touch little drapes which have a size bear or the floor. In addition to altering the size of the surfaces and the windows, drapes size was ofcourse designed towards the function place where the drapes will be located.