Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Howdy guys, this image is about Marion Lodge ( Lake George Cabins And Cottages #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 747 x 499. This blog post's file size is just 99 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Lake George Cabins And Cottages.
When coupled with the correct highlight hues like shades of silver, light-blue green, Marion Lodge ( Lake George Cabins And Cottages #1) might be neat hues for that bedroom. Shining accessories calm and could make your house more breathtaking. It is the use of orange coloring is the top color for the room and was spot on, not too bright but relaxing.
Choosing a color scheme that you allow you to experience not most uncomfortable and like is the thing that is most important that you should consider. Don't forget to make sure that whatsoever colour mixture you choose should match every detail inside your room.
This color is indeed mixes properly with all the color palette and components found in this bedroom We hope bedroom design with color selections above can help you determine your own property on a color palette that's most relaxed for you.The bedrooms are smartly designed firstly choosing the right coloring.