Limelime1 (līm),USA pronunciation n., v., limed, lim•ing.
- Also called burnt lime, calcium oxide, caustic lime, calx, quicklime. a white or grayish-white, odorless, lumpy, very slightly water-soluble solid, CaO, that when combined with water forms calcium hydroxide (slaked lime), obtained from calcium carbonate, limestone, or oyster shells: used chiefly in mortars, plasters, and cements, in bleaching powder, and in the manufacture of steel, paper, glass, and various chemicals of calcium.
- a calcium compound for improving crops grown in soils deficient in lime.
- to treat (soil) with lime or compounds of calcium.
- to smear (twigs, branches, etc.) with birdlime.
- to catch with or as if with birdlime.
- to paint or cover (a surface) with a composition of lime and water;
whitewash: The government buildings were freshly limed.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Cheesecheese1 (chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Saladsal•ad (sal′əd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually cold dish consisting of vegetables, as lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers, covered with a dressing and sometimes containing seafood, meat, or eggs.
- any of various dishes consisting of foods, as meat, seafood, eggs, pasta, or fruit, prepared singly or combined, usually cut up, mixed with a dressing, and served cold: chicken salad; potato salad.
- any herb or green vegetable, as lettuce, used for salads or eaten raw.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]greens.
- any mixture or assortment: The usual salad of writers, artists, and musicians attended the party.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Lime Cottage Cheese Salad ( Cottage Cheese Pineapple Jello Nice Look #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1504 x 998. It's file size is only 108 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Cottage Cheese Pineapple Jello.
Curtains are among the essential parts in an area. Lime Cottage Cheese Salad ( Cottage Cheese Pineapple Jello Nice Look #2) ready to dam the daylight is too vivid around the other-hand can also be in a position to cover part of the bedroom so as not visible in the exterior and on the outside. So great blackout purpose until there is rarely a room that had a screen without any blinds.
Curtains than useful in terms of function, also can be addressed as an element of decoration that may accentuate the room. These things can be combined with the room's theme together with sorts and models of windows in order provide a different bedroom decoration and to come together.
To produce a good mix of design of the space through the choice of ideal blinds, we should be observant in the blend and fit of hues, designs, as well as the curtain components using the notion of space and the shape and size of the window itself. Not only this, the selection blackout also needs to be designed to paint the walls the comparison isn't it and also like the drapes possess a shade that's not in equilibrium together with the coloring of the wall coloring, the result can look odd?