8 images of Chateau French Ribbon Dining Chair Linen Upholstered (amazing Chairs French Style Amazing Design #5)
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Ribbonrib•bon (rib′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a woven strip or band of fine material, as silk or rayon, varying in width and finished off at the edges, used for ornament, tying, etc.
- material in such strips.
- anything resembling or suggesting a ribbon or woven band.
- a band of inked material used in a typewriter, adding machine, etc., that supplies ink for printing the figure on the striking typeface onto the paper beneath.
- a strip of material, as satin or rayon, being or representing a medal or similar decoration, esp. a military one: an overseas ribbon.
- torn or ragged strips;
shreds: clothes torn to ribbons.
- reins for driving.
- a long, thin flexible band of metal, as for a spring, a band saw, or a tapeline.
- Also, ribband. Also called ledger, ledger board, ribbon strip. [Carpentry.]a thin horizontal piece let into studding to support the ends of joists.
- Also, ribband. a distinctive narrow band or stripe painted along the exterior of a hull.
- [Shipbuilding.]ribband1 (def. 1).
- to adorn with ribbon.
- to mark with something suggesting ribbon.
- to separate into ribbonlike strips.
rib′bon•like′, rib′bon•y, adj.
- to form in ribbonlike strips. Also riband (for defs. 8, 10).
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Linenlin•en (lin′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- fabric woven from flax yarns.
- Often, linens. bedding, tablecloths, shirts, etc., made of linen cloth or a more common substitute, as cotton.
- yarn made of flax fiber.
- thread made of flax yarns.
- wash one's dirty linen in public, to discuss in public one's private scandals, disagreements, or difficulties.
- made of linen: a linen jacket.
Upholsteredup•hol•ster (up hōl′stər, ə pōl′-),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to provide (chairs, sofas, etc.) with coverings, cushions, stuffing, springs, etc.
- to furnish (an interior) with hangings, curtains, carpets, or the like.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Chateau French Ribbon Dining Chair Linen Upholstered (amazing Chairs French Style Amazing Design #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 776 x 776. This post's file size is only 29 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Chairs French Style.
Curtains are among the important components in a space. Chateau French Ribbon Dining Chair Linen Upholstered (amazing Chairs French Style Amazing Design #5) able to block the daylight is also shiny on the outside and to the other-hand can also be able to include area of the area so as not apparent in the outside. Till there's hardly an area that had a screen without the drapes so excellent blackout function.
Curtains than beneficial when it comes to function, can also be addressed being a part of design that could decorate the room. These materials could be with the theme of the area as well as types and models of windows to help you ahead together and provide another room decoration.
To produce a unified mixture of decor of the area through the choice of proper curtains, we must be watchful inside the mix and match of colors, patterns, along with the layer resources using the notion of room and the size and shape of the screen itself. Not only that, the election blackout should also be adapted to paint the walls as though the drapes have a shade that's not in harmony together with the wall paint's coloring, the end result will appear peculiar along with the distinction is not it?