This blog post about Floor Plan British Museum have 8 pictures it's including Antiqua Print Gallery, Floor Plan British Museum #2 BRITISH MUSEUM FIRST FLOOR Floor Plan. Bloomsbury London. BAEDEKER 1930 Map, Plans And Elevation Of The British Museum And British Library, London, Plan Of The Ground Floor Of The British Museum, London | Architectural Drawing | Pinterest | British Museum, Ground Floor And British, File:L-british-museum-london.png, British Museum And British Library Map - Ground And Upper Floor, Floor Plan British Museum #7 Map Of British Museum, Floor Plan British Museum Design #8 Ground Floor. Following are the photos:
The article about Floor Plan British Museum was uploaded on June 1, 2018 at 9:57 am. This image is uploaded at the Floor category. Floor Plan British Museum is tagged with Floor Plan British Museum, Floor, Plan, British, Museum..
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Planplan (plan),USA pronunciation n., v., planned, plan•ning.
- a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- a design or scheme of arrangement: an elaborate plan for seating guests.
- a specific project or definite purpose: plans for the future.
- Also called plan view. a drawing made to scale to represent the top view or a horizontal section of a structure or a machine, as a floor layout of a building.
- a representation of a thing drawn on a plane, as a map or diagram: a plan of the dock area.
- (in perspective drawing) one of several planes in front of a represented object, and perpendicular to the line between the object and the eye.
- a formal program for specified benefits, needs, etc.: a pension plan.
- to arrange a method or scheme beforehand for (any work, enterprise, or proceeding): to plan a new recreation center.
- to make plans for: to plan one's vacation.
- to draw or make a diagram or layout of, as a building.
- to make plans: to plan ahead; to plan for one's retirement.
BritishBrit•ish (brit′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Great Britain or its inhabitants.
- used esp. by natives or inhabitants of Great Britain: In this dictionary, "Brit.'' is an abbreviation for "British usage.''
- the people native to or inhabiting Great Britain.
- See British English.
- the Celtic language of the ancient Britons.
Museummu•se•um (myo̅o̅ zē′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or place where works of art, scientific specimens, or other objects of permanent value are kept and displayed.
One of trendy toilet sink layout but additionally the modern-style can be a leaf- . When displayed side by side this design appears really gorgeous. Double leaf leaves almost resemble grapes that collapsed beautifully on your bathroom table.
It is possible to and really should favor an Floor Plan British Museum if you prefer blossoms. This style resembles a beautiful white decorative bowl with blossoms loving the very best side of the bowl. It is installed easily under the stand and looks really beautiful.
This really is likely only a sink for that space in case you have a guest toilet that requires a more elegant feel. With numerous special designs that you can choose, there should be function that matches you when coming up with a decision. But nobody suggests that profitable bathroom remodeling is likely to be a straightforward process.