French Cribbing Collar have 5 attachments it's including French Cribbing Collar #2 Barclays Anti Cribbing Collar - Fitting Instructions, Cribbing Post, I Have Seen \, Delightful French Cribbing Collar #5 Cribbing Solutions, What Causes Horse Cribbing, And Should You Stop It?. Following are the pictures:
French Cribbing Collar was published at June 18, 2018 at 6:49 am. This image is posted at the Crib category. French Cribbing Collar is labelled with French Cribbing Collar, French, Cribbing, Collar..
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Cribbingcrib•bing (krib′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called crib-biting, wind-sucking. an injurious habit in which a horse bites its manger and as a result swallows air.
- a timber lining, closely spaced, as in a shaft or raise.
- pieces of timber for lining a shaft, raise, etc.
- a system of cribs, as for retaining earth or for a building or the like being moved or having its foundations rebuilt.
Collarcol•lar (kol′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a shirt, coat, dress, blouse, etc., that encompasses the neckline of the garment and is sewn permanently to it, often so as to fold or roll over.
- a similar but separate, detachable article of clothing worn around the neck or at the neckline of a garment. Cf. clerical collar.
- anything worn or placed around the neck.
- a leather or metal band or a chain, fastened around the neck of an animal, used esp. as a means of restraint or identification.
- the part of the harness that fits across the withers and over the shoulders of a draft animal, designed to distribute the pressure of the load drawn. See diag. under harness.
- an ornamental necklace worn as insignia of an order of knighthood.
- a narrow strip of leather or other material stitched around the top of a shoe as reinforcement or trimming.
- any of various collarlike markings or structures around the neck;
- a raised area of metal for reinforcing a weld.
- a raised rim at the end of a roll in a rolling mill to check lateral expansion of the metal being rolled.
- [Mach.]a short ring formed on or fastened over a rod or shaft as a locating or holding part.
- (in iron or steel construction) a rigid frame for maintaining the form of an opening.
- the upper rim of a borehole, shot hole, or mine shaft.
- Also called bracelet. a narrow horizontal molding encircling the top or bottom of a furniture leg.
- an arrest;
- a person placed under arrest.
- hot under the collar, [Informal.]angry;
- to put a collar on;
furnish with a collar: They finally succeeded in collaring the unwilling dog.
- to seize by the collar or neck: We collared the little fellow and brought him, struggling all the while, into the house.
- to detain (someone anxious to leave) in conversation: The reporters collared the witness for an hour.
- to lay hold of, seize, or take.
- to place under arrest.
- to roll up and bind (meat, fish, etc.) for cooking.
- (of a piece being rolled) to wrap itself around a roller.
This table comes with natural or metallic coloring including dull, bright or black. Seats are employed too easy rather than too much with the number of 3 chairs. Since the measurement isn't too big, this desk is barely used for chatting and eating alone. Components used glass or ie steel.
Tabletops larger such that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen items including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be lean with a rectangular or rounded legs are modest and thin to be able to avoid the perception of rigidity in the kitchen.
The French Cribbing Collar suited to natural kind of home area. This natural stand features a square-shape that's heavier than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural perception. This table includes natural hues like brown and bright.